Wishing You & Your Loved Ones a Very Happy Holiday Season
Upcoming Applied Intuition Classes. Develop your clairvoyant skills to heal yourself and others in a safe, grounded environment!
- Introduction to Clairvoyant Healing: Feb. 8 to April 12, 2022 (no class March 22). Tuesdays 6:15 to 8:30 PM (Pacific Time) in-person in Goleta, CA and over Zoom. Come to the first class for free to see if it is a good fit. Register Now!
- Clairvoyant Certification Training: Jan. 5 to Oct. 5, 2022. Wednesdays 6:15 to 8:30 PM (Pacific Time) over Zoom only for this session. An additional in-person/Zoom training may be added if there is a demand. (Must have completed the Intro. to Clairvoyant Healing class).
- Graduate Study Class: Jan. 6 to March 3, 2022. Thursdays 6:15 to 8:15 PM (Pacific Time) in-person in Goleta, CA and over Zoom. (Must have completed the Clairvoyant Certification Training).
Year End Thoughts:
As 2021 closes, I find myself reflecting on how odd the past 20 months have been. The strangest in most of our lifetimes and one for the record books. I often think of how this period will be portrayed in history. I believe we are experiencing a wealth of tragedy and comedy that will keep historians and stand up comedians supplied for decades.
We aren’t the first humans to deal with difficult times. My mother recounts that during World War II she and her younger brother didn’t see their father for four years. He was in the U.S. Merchant Marines, transporting supplies to the troops in the war-torn Pacific. Most of the time my grandmother didn’t know if he was alive or dead. She saw him once, when his ship docked in California and his mates smuggled her on board for a few hours. During this time my uncle was sent to a military boarding school (at four years-old) and my mom stayed at home with my grandmother, who was teaching high school science.
My mom vividly remembers the day her father came home. She was in fourth grade. They had decorated the house. She nervously looked out the school window all morning, waiting to be picked up early. She was so excited! It is hard for me to image how odd it must have been for her to reconnect with her father at nine years of age, after last seeing him as a five year-old.
My dad’s parents came to the United States separately and alone, as teenagers from Greece and Turkey. They were escaping the ravages of World War I. They made the long voyage by ship and arrived in New York, where they met and started a new life. My grandfather was escaping conscription into the Greek army. My grandmother was one of 13 children and her father was desperately trying to get as many of his kids out of Turkey as possible. My grandmother’s sister came to the U.S. and my grandfather had a cousin who came here but neither of my grandparents went back to their homelands and neither saw their parents or most of their family again.
The past 20 months have been hard, frustrating and scary for many people. Loneliness is common, as families and friends disagree over the best way to manage the pandemic. Balancing public health concerns and constitutional freedoms seem to be at the crux of the divide. Do we see government agencies as trustworthy and protecting us or corrupt and captured by the industries they are charged with regulating? In the U.S. we have 50 states and therefore 50 unique pandemic responses. Then there is the issue of censorship and withholding information that could change the discourse and response.
In these times it is easy to get confused about what is real, what is true and what to do to stay safe and free. Trusting yourself to know who to listen to has never been so important! Being able to tell truth from lie has never been so important! Using your intuition to weed through the confusion has never been so important! Staying grounded and out of fear is a must to access resourcefulness, creativity and joy. I believe that when we fiercely and relentlessly pursue the truth, we will be guided and will know what to do.
These are challenging times but through these challenges our souls are presented with choices and through our choices we have the opportunity to evolve. We are being forged into a finer version of ourselves and a new version of humanity. It feels weird for sure, but most of our ancestors dealt with and survived adversity. We will survive too.
Wishing all of you love, a blessed holiday season and a safe and joyful 2022,
Introduction to Clairvoyant Healing Course
Feb. 8 to April 12, 2022 Tuesdays 6:15-8:30 PM
In-person and through Zoom. Come to the first class for free to see if it is a good fit. Register Now!
Tahara Ezrahti, explains more about the Introduction to Clairvoyant Healing Class. Who should take it, how it can help you and what to expect. Visit Applied Intuition Classes for more information or to register on-line. Contact Tahara Ezrahti at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 364-0195.
- Winter Session: Feb. 8 to April 12, 2022 (no class March 22),Tuesdays 6:15 – 8:30 PM Pacific Time
– Are you sensitive to the energy of others & your environment? – Do you want to develop your clairvoyant skills to heal yourself and others? – Do you walk into a room and immediately sense what is going on? – Are you a healing professional wanting to augment your current skills?
– Do you get tired or overwhelmed in crowds? – Would you benefit from knowing how to regulate your energy? – Are you a lightworker, here to help the planet evolve?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Applied Intuition’s Introduction to Clairvoyant Healing Class will change your life by teaching you how to heal yourself and others in a safe and grounded way with a community of like minded individuals.
Tahara Ezrahti explains the mechanics of empathy & how to avoid being a psychic sponge.
Classes are taught through a blend of guided meditations, partner practice, discussion and daily awareness exercises. You will learn to:
* Ground to the Earth * Connect to Your Creativity and Life Force * Read Energy Clairvoyantly * Clear Energy Blocks * Use Color to Heal * Clear, Balance, and Heal Chakras * Strengthen Personal Energy Boundaries * Access Kundalini Energy * Integrate Your Physical, Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual Bodies * Tap into Universal Oneness Energy * Ground your Spirit’s Essential Essence Energy * Balance Male/Female Creative Energy * Resolve Karmic Issues and Past Lives * Heal at a Cellular Level
The Course includes: * MP3 recording of 10 Home Practice Meditations (go to www.appliedintuition.org to listen free a Grounding Meditation from class) * MP3 recordings from each class * A training manual * An hour reading with a Clairvoyant Training Graduate Tuition for Introduction to Clairvoyant Healing is $480. Classes are 1/2 off for students repeating. Class is held in Goleta, CA and through Zoom video conferencing.
Attend the first class for free to see if it is a good fit. You must register here on line to reserve your space. Classes are small to insure individual attention and space is limited. Email: email@example.com or call (805) 364-0195.
This course satisfies the prerequisite for the 10 month Applied Intuition Clairvoyant Training Certification.